SUMMER REPORT STRUCTURE (MBA):
Every MBA Institute has a differnet way / representation of summer internship report. This article provides a standard report structure with reference to MBA in Marketing fied. This will give a brief idea of how a summer internship report for MBA grads. is structured.
1. Cover and Title page
- Declaration given by the student
- Table of contents
- Executive summary
2. Intorduction to the project.
- Objective of the study
- The chapter would contain the following things.
- 5.Sources of data
- Sample size, if any
- 7.Methods of data collection
- 8.Instrument used
- 9.Tools and techniques of analysis
3. Literature review:
This section for the summer training report would mean writing about the ways in which the organizational realities are similar or different from theory. The management theory dealt with in the report must be written in detail.
- The Background
- The Promoters
- The Company and its Product line
- Features of the Product
- Marketing strategies
- Government Policies
- Taxation aspects
- Major problems
- Share Market position
- National and International Image
- Future Prospects
4. About the project (assignment or topic) taken in the organisation
5. Surveys, Feedback and Data Analysis
6. Suggestion/ Recommendation
9. Appendix/ Annexure
If you use any table/graph/ Figure, then it is to be numbered and source of information from which it is collected, is to be mentioned under each.