Here are few GD tips that may help you
Group strength is usually 8 to 12 members
When the group discussion topic is given if you do not hear proper , just request to repeat the topic do not show surprises
Definition of communication skills:
Correctly saying what you want to say- speaking effectively and efficiently is very important.
- Be a good listener
- Do not use high vocabulary
- Never use technical language while speaking
- Not knowing is not a problem , do not try to bluff
- Things to avoid
- Do not criticize on religion
- Do not get personal with anyone
- Do not criticize foreign policy of India
- Never ever try to bluff
Who is the leader?
- Who gives directions to group
- One who is ” mostly spoken to ”
Impartial and rational ( unemotional)
Argument is – exchange of ignorance
Discussion is – exchange of knowledge
Never argue with fool – people may not know the difference.
Rational thinking -balance approach ,who is not carried out by emotions
listen to others , take hints and use them to further contribution to the group knowledge