Latest marketing strategies followed by brands like shoppers stop and vodafone
1) New Marketing Strategies and Innovations for Shoppers
1. Providing merchandising for films like OSO and the recently released Love Aaj Kal
2. Fist Citizen Loyalty membership wherein one becomes member on payment of Rs 200 and customer can avail facilities like free parking, additional discount points, choose their safe date etc.
3. Innovations like communuity trial rooms used for bridal parties where the entire family can get some privacy while the bride tries out diff outfits.
4. Trial rooms having day and night lighting options enabling one to have idea of the outfits
all stores having personal shopping assistants who can walk the customer through the store and advise the customer on items like apparel, jewellry, apparel and watches
5. use of innovative methods to improve brand visibility at stores like getting live manequins to showcase the merchandise also the use of 3D outdoor visuals
6. Introduction of events focusing on one category of merchandise at a time like Watch Out for Watches.
7. Change in Logo from the original oval shape to the new rectangular shape.
8. Introduction of the new Shoppers Stop mnemonic – SS
2) Recent Vodafone tie up
1. Entry in licensing and merchandising agreement for the zoozoos
2. Work on revenue sharing basis with Vodafone
3. Appearance of Zoozoos on T shirts, kids wear, mugs, bed furnishings
1. Increasing the stores from 28 in 12 cities to 43 stores
2. Entry in new cities like Ahmedabad, Amritsar
3. Expansion as regards portfolio of international brands
4. Increase the no of First Citizen Customers by 3 lakh to 4 lakh